Editors Choice

3/recent/post-list

Official i have suffered the atrocity of sunsets shirt

 

Official i have suffered the atrocity of sunsets shirt

Suddenly, a new season begins: gorgeous pink and green dresses. The models move like Daphne, trying to escape being turned into a tree (look up Greek mythology for reference if you need to). I am always stunned and excited (against my will) by anything that is completely unconscious and unconsciously funny. I also love the Official i have suffered the atrocity of sunsets shirt besides I will buy this opportunity to be free to look, and I find myself doing pretty well at this when the models pass by. I found the bag of fun! Happy! Shaped like stars and crescents. Metal, trouser box trot by. They feel celebratory! Bold! I witnessed denim! A long skirt paired with a jacket is reminiscent of my beloved Earl Jean jacket from ninth grade (this is not an insult). Great skin. Black and brown that I would love to wear to court, or to a sexy party. I covet a black leather groove. Polish. Familiar but aspirational. An elaborate black sequined dress flashed past me as “Bittersweet Symphony” was playing. I felt moved by the song, and by New York, and had the urge to get up and walk with them, but I stopped. Lil Nas X and Ice Spice take a selfie and I smile at them like I’m old.

Official i have suffered the atrocity of sunsets shirt

Buy this shirt:  Official i have suffered the atrocity of sunsets shirt

Home:  JollyFashionStore

Post a Comment

0 Comments