Editors Choice

3/recent/post-list

The grinch I hate people but I love my new orleans pelicans T-shirt

 Arians’ rule came after Bucs kicker, and fully vaccinated player, Ryan Succop tested positive for COVID following a dinner he had with former Titans teammates. “For us, life is not normal. We’re pretty much under the same protocols as last year. Just because that’s the way it is, especially living here. With Tennessee coming in and going out to dinner, they found out the hard way and so did Ryan,” Arians said, according to NFL.com. “We can only tell them so much … our guys are going to make a bunch of sacrifices that you have to make now. Families at the hotel, all of those things are all out the window. … I don’t give a crap if they’re vaccinated or not. They’re not going anywhere.”

The grinch I hate people but I love my new orleans pelicans T-shirt

Many teams are hoping to have a high enough vaccination rate to not sideline a majority number of players if someone tests positive, including the Dallas Cowboys. “I don’t really say anything here. To me, this is a team game. We rely on each other to play. We rely on each other to win. We have to have each other. There are 11 guys out there at any one time to be trite about it,” Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told 105.3 The Fan on Tuesday, according to the Dallas Morning News. “You have to count on the other guy being available. And you certainly don’t want to be doing anything that causes your teammates to not be available. All of that comes to the same conclusion as far as what you agreed to be as far as a player, be a part of a team.”

Buy this shirt:  The grinch I hate people but I love my new orleans pelicans T-shirt

Home:  JollyFashionStore

Post a Comment

0 Comments