Editors Choice

3/recent/post-list

The Grinch I Hate People But I Love My Minnesota Timberwolves T-Shirt

 The NFL previously made a ruling that requires unvaccinated players who could be in close contact with anyone with a positive test must quarantine for five days. And this week, the Buffalo Bills sent multiple players home from the team facility due to COVID safety protocols after a team trainer tested positive. On Thursday, Bills receiver Isaiah McKenzie, who is unvaccinated, shared on social media that he received a letter from the league about a $14,650 fine for violating the league’s COVID protocols after failing to wear a mask inside the team facility. “They got me! @NFL you win!” McKenzie wrote about his second violation.

The Grinch I Hate People But I Love My Minnesota Timberwolves T-Shirt

Also on Thursday, Tennessee Titans reached a 97 percent vaccination rate among players, said general manager Jon Robinson, according to the NFL, which reported that quarterback Ryan Tannehill, who is vaccinated, was sidelined by COVID. As for the defending champions, Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians said on Wednesday that he is laying down his own COVID-related rules for his players, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, this season. According to NFL.com, Arians’ restrictions include the players not being able to leave the team hotel and eliminating family visits during road trips.

Buy this shirt:  The Grinch I Hate People But I Love My Minnesota Timberwolves T-Shirt

Home:  JollyFashionStore

Post a Comment

0 Comments