Editors Choice

3/recent/post-list

The Grinch I Hate People But I Love My Miami Heat Logo T Shirt

 Wilson, who won the Super Bowl for the Seattle Seahawks in 2014, shared several photos of his new uniform on Instagram, calling his foray into baseball “a dream come true” in a photo from the locker room. The 27-time World Series Champions didn’t waste any time in throwing their new recruit, traded from the Texas Rangers last week, in with the big dogs. Wilson participated in batting practice with heavyweights Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Giancarlo Stanton and Greg Bird — and he impressively held his own. While Stanton led the pack with 15 home runs, according to ESPN, the football star sent six balls into the stands.

The Grinch I Hate People But I Love My Miami Heat Logo T Shirt

Wilson also took some ground balls at second base, impressing shortstop Didi Gregorius despite it being his first time playing the field in a year and a half. Becoming part of the Bronx Bombers fulfills a childhood dream of Wilson’s, whose late father was a huge fan of the team. “Ever since I was a young kid I always dreamed to be a Yankee. I always watched them,” he said, according to ESPN. “My favorite player was Derek Jeter growing up, watching him, his professionalism and how he played.” “Some people always, for me, get confused on ‘is this just a stunt’ or whatever. They don’t know me. If you really know me, baseball’s been part of my blood,” Wilson said. “It’s been a part of who I am and where I’ve come from and what I’ve done. When you see me make plays on the football field, a lot of that’s a direct correlation to baseball.”

Buy this shirt:  The Grinch I Hate People But I Love My Miami Heat Logo T Shirt

Home:  JollyFashionStore

Post a Comment

0 Comments